I overheard this hilarious conversation in my car today...
Ashlyn: Did you know I'm getting a kitten for Christmas? I'm asking Santa Claus for one, so I'll have it by Christmas morning.
Emma: You are? That's great. Just make sure that when you write your letter to Santa that you put in it that you want a "real" kitten because one year I asked for a dog for Christmas, but I didn't specify that I wanted a reeeaaaaal one and I got a stuffed animal instead. So just make sure you put in your letter that you want a real one so he'll know.
Ashlyn: Good idea.
Me (in my head): Why are kids so smart these days???!! I should just start buying the kitty litter now... :)
Ashlyn: Did you know I'm getting a kitten for Christmas? I'm asking Santa Claus for one, so I'll have it by Christmas morning.
Emma: You are? That's great. Just make sure that when you write your letter to Santa that you put in it that you want a "real" kitten because one year I asked for a dog for Christmas, but I didn't specify that I wanted a reeeaaaaal one and I got a stuffed animal instead. So just make sure you put in your letter that you want a real one so he'll know.
Ashlyn: Good idea.
Me (in my head): Why are kids so smart these days???!! I should just start buying the kitty litter now... :)
haha I laughed to read this! such little smarties aren't they! Better watch out when this friend learns who Santa really is! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh my...this story is so hilarious. I LOVE it so much. Ha ha ha! I love the magic of Christmas. Please let it never go away.
ReplyDelete