In the Faith of Christ

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Library Bedtime stories

We went to the Library for one of their bedtime story nights. Just to try it out. It was...meh. The concept was cute. The kids got all snuggled up in their jammies and we bustled over to the Library at 7:30pm ready to wind down to a cozy story. But I quickly figured out that going out to wind down doesn't work. And I'm not sure that it was worth all the effort. I do love finding new fun things through the Library though. Something is always going on down there!

This past week we went to the Great Lakes Science center, a few play dates at the park, more play dates at houses. I left my camera at home and it was great! Whenever I lug my camera around I always end up accidentally hitting (at least) one of my kids in the head with it! Ugh. I need a camera harness...or a few helmets for my kids. :)

A friend had a birthday this last week (the gorgeous blonde in the front!) and we had a fun time celebrating. I took this photo from her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment