In the Faith of Christ

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ashlyn's field trip

Yesterday I went on Ashlyn's field trip. She was so excited and so was I.
I LOVE spending time with my kids in their element. She loves school and it was so fun to see her excitement. They went on a Nature Walk and found a worm, a slug, a woodpecker, some squirrels and a blue jay.
It was an eventful walk.

The slug...



On the bus together...


What was not fun was the time that we returned from the field trip and Ashlyn threw a monumental size tantrum because it was time for me to go. I'm pretty sure that you could hear it at the other end of the hall. There might have been stomping of feet and waving of arms involved...luckily she never made it to the rolling on the floor stage. Aaaaahhhh...and she has always been my tantrum-free child! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment