November 5, 2011
We went to the Temple at the beginning of the month. I love to go to the Temple. We had so many things to do on that Saturday but gave up the good things to do the better. I hope I always make that choice because it was the right one. Afterwards we went to Graeter's ice cream, as per our usual Temple tradition. I love this tradition. The kids have such good memories of the Temple because they associate it with ice cream! HA! They begged us to go to the Temple that day. I'm glad they get to see us go and have a desire to go themselves someday.
Here are some pictures from Graeter's...
p.s. their holiday pumpkin flavored ice cream was so yummy
Graeter's has a really fun play place inside, so the kids get ice cream and then all play together.
We went to the Temple at the beginning of the month. I love to go to the Temple. We had so many things to do on that Saturday but gave up the good things to do the better. I hope I always make that choice because it was the right one. Afterwards we went to Graeter's ice cream, as per our usual Temple tradition. I love this tradition. The kids have such good memories of the Temple because they associate it with ice cream! HA! They begged us to go to the Temple that day. I'm glad they get to see us go and have a desire to go themselves someday.
Here are some pictures from Graeter's...
p.s. their holiday pumpkin flavored ice cream was so yummy
Graeter's has a really fun play place inside, so the kids get ice cream and then all play together.
No comments:
Post a Comment