We finally made it to SweetieFry and we were not disappointed. The owner said he was still tweaking a few flavors of ice cream, but the ones we had were good. Mmmmm...ice cream and a basket of chili cheese fries--YUM! :)
We had to pick up our car yesterday at Brian's Marathon, and as I sat there waiting, I looked across the street and saw Sweetie Fry and got hungry. I need to go there.
We went and it is so good! The owner is the nicest person ever! He came out and talked to everyone who came in. He even gave us FREE mini-funnel cakes--they went GREAT with the ice cream!
We had to pick up our car yesterday at Brian's Marathon, and as I sat there waiting, I looked across the street and saw Sweetie Fry and got hungry. I need to go there.
ReplyDeleteWe went and it is so good! The owner is the nicest person ever! He came out and talked to everyone who came in. He even gave us FREE mini-funnel cakes--they went GREAT with the ice cream!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is super cute Cathy!! We hit up sweetie fry last week and thought it w super yummy too!
ReplyDelete