My friend Janelle and I threw a baby shower for our friend Andrea. It was really fun to work with Janelle on it and it turned out cute and fun. The theme was "ready to pop" so we made food that had the word "pop" in it (i.e. salad and poppy seed dressing, jalapeno poppers, etc). The favors were homemade white chocolate lollipops. Prizes for games were a bottle of bubbles and a pack of gum.
Andrea talking to Cicely
We played a charades type game using words that have to do with pregnancy. ReAnn gave us a demonstration on how to give birth...so funny!! She's not messing around. :) me, andrea and Janelle Andrea we love you and can't wait until sweet baby Evelyn Rose arrives!
K...I posted a comment but it didn't stick. I'm SO sad to have missed the shower. Everything looks so amazing! You guys did such a great job. So, so cute!!!
K...I posted a comment but it didn't stick. I'm SO sad to have missed the shower. Everything looks so amazing! You guys did such a great job. So, so cute!!!
ReplyDelete