Every time we go to the Library for story time Corbin and I want to hit up Dewey's Pizza, which is basically across the street from the Library. The Ryan's Inferno is SO GOOD. I love it. I love it so much that this is my second post about it.:) The last time I went in, the workers gave me the recipe for it! Score! Now I can make it at home. I'm not really a pizza person but this sauce, celery, chicken and ranch combo is so good.
Also, the pizza makers put on a show for the kids. They toss dough, they throw flour at the viewing window. They make fun designs out of the flour on the counter. It is so great. Who knew pizza could be so fun.

Pizza maker throwing flour at Jimmer, Corbin and Aurora

Counter top flour design: Sponge bob
No comments:
Post a Comment