In the Faith of Christ

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Visitors

It is rare that we ever get visitors out in Ohio.  I think the first visitors we ever had weren't even family members! :)  It was Dave's mission companion and his wife, Nick and Brittany, a year after we moved out here.  But, we hit the jack pot this year.  I think everyone knows it's our last year and it's now or never.  Dave's dad and brother came for a few hours in October.  They came out to go to the BYU/Notre Dame game with David.  The kids loved having them around!  Then Dave's mom came to watch our kids for us while we flew to Washington State and then my brother and his family came for Thanksgiving.  It has been AWESOME!!!  We love family.  I'll post more about the other visits later, but here is a picture of Dave's dad and brother with the kids.  

No comments:

Post a Comment