In the Faith of Christ

Friday, December 7, 2012

Have I ever mentioned...

That Corbin is basically OCD? :)  Probably not really to the fullest extent but this is what he does:
  • He flips out if he doesn't brush his teeth before he goes to bed
  • He actually sets a timer to make sure he brushes his teeth for 2 minutes
  • He changes his underwear twice DAILY.  Once before bedtime, and once in the morning before school (TMI? sorry.)
  • He washes his own apples before he eats them--he won't eat them unless they are washed
  • We have charts with things for the kids to do every day and he HAS TO mark the chart every day religiously. 
  • If I forget to read scriptures with him he reminds me, every night.
Ok, I was at first joking but after writing and reading this, maybe he really is OCD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment