In the Faith of Christ

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanksgiving

My brother and his family to came to visit us for Thanksgiving.  It was so much fun to have them here.  We had many fun activities and even got a date night in with just the adults.  

We fed the ducks near the Art Museum
 Arianna ate the bread instead.
 Pictures outside the Art Museum
 Nature Center

 Life-sized board game
Preston Hope Park
 THANKSGIVING FEAST.  
THE FOOD WAS GREAT AND THE COMPANY WAS TOO!  WE WENT AROUND THE TABLE SAYING WHAT WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR.
 I love that the men cleaned up afterwards.  
After cooking all day, I didn't even feel guilty for not helping.   
Not one little bit
 I loved that the kids had to sleep all nuzzled together 
even though there were beds to sleep in! Cute!
Annual Nativities at the Kirtland Historic Site.
 I think they collected over 500 this year.
 Dress up Nativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment