I love this day. I love BYU, like a lot. I love getting together with friends to eat food and watch the game...even if it is to watch BYU lose. This year I'm teaching my kids the fight song. These pics were taken at the Call's house. I painted the kids faces with BYU's and cougar paw prints for the game.
Wow, we need to do this again. I am so glad you took pictures to document the fun. My favorite is of Matt with his head in his hands! Ha ha! Too funny. I'm glad the rest of us were having fun, even though at times the men were in turmoil.
Wow, we need to do this again. I am so glad you took pictures to document the fun. My favorite is of Matt with his head in his hands! Ha ha! Too funny. I'm glad the rest of us were having fun, even though at times the men were in turmoil.
ReplyDeleteLisa
Matt's funny with his head in his hands in that third shot. Clearly he was paying more attention to the game than the camera.
ReplyDeleteHaha! We might need a therapist on hand at the next game. :) This is serious stuff. That picture of Matt made me laugh!
ReplyDelete