I had so much fun taking all the kids around Provo and Springville. I took my kids and 3 of their cousins to the following activities. It was so much fun!!
One of the first stops: The BYU Creamery (of course)We went to the BYU Art Museum
I really wanted to show them the Carl Bloch exhibit. There was one painting of Jesus left. The kids favorite exhibit was a huge tower of over 100,000 books shaped in a square. You could probably check it out at the BYU art museum website.
We also went to Jump On it.
THE BEAN MUSEUM
I always take my kids here every time I visit it Utah. #1 it's free. #2 it's cool. #3 what kid doesn't love stuffed animals?!

Acting like bears...

Animal show featuring turtles, lizards and snakes





They have easy, medium and hard level scavenger hunts for the kids to do. What an AWESOME idea! The kids loved finding all of the animals and insects on their scavenger hunt page. This is them filling out their scavenger hunt page...


The inspiration for Napoleon Dynamites Liger...











No comments:
Post a Comment