In the Faith of Christ

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Corbin's real first day of school

This was Corbin's first day of school. It was a half-day. He was SO EXCITED!!
On the bus...
Arriving at school...
Getting off the bus... (ok I'm pretty ridiculous following him step-by-step, but what can I say, I love this kid)
Finding out where to go....

I love him!
Mrs. B and Corbin...
Coming home from school
 The principal even walks each kid off the bus.  It is so nice.
 Side walk chalk sign for Corbin...

He was so excited about the sign...and the candy.  Trevor and Ashlyn made it for him.

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I can't believe that's only a year away for Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a fun tradition!! Brooklyn is full day too, and rides the bus (that was more traumatic for me, I think, than anything else!) and she just loves it all. Now, what do you do all day while the kids are at school? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I didn't know you had a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the coolest mom ever.

    ReplyDelete