In the Faith of Christ

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Annual 1st day of school sign

Corbin would NEVER in a million years let me forget this tradition.  He gets SO EXCITED.  Every day for the whole week before school started, that is all he could talk about.  I'm not going to lie, I'm sure it has everything to do with the candy we put on the sign.  While the older kids were at school, Corbin and I made this poster and stuck in on the window for when the kids arrived home from school.

Here they are at the bus stop:  (I think Trevor seriously hates this day because of all the pictures:))

 Ashlyn and Trevor (and now Corbin) sit all together on the bus.  So cute!
I always let them ride the bus to school and then meet them at school on the first day.  Here they are getting off the bus...
 Saying bye, with Daniel!
 Ashlyn, with her 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Bates.  We LOVE her!!
 While the 2 older kids started school, Corbin had his orientation day.  The kindergarteners go to a 2 hour orientation meeting and then go to 3 days of half day Kindergarten.  Then the next week they start full day.  It is so crazy that Kindergarten is full day here!!  This is Corbin with his Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. B.  We LOVE her too!!
 Corbin hanging out with a new friend from class at orientation.
 The sign that Corbin and I made...we stuck it to the front window!
 I love how the candy is for the older kids, but Corbin is the first to dig in! Ha!  He is my candy fiend.

No comments:

Post a Comment