In the Faith of Christ

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Utah TOP 22

We spent a whole month out west this past summer.  I LOVED IT.  And so did our kids.  We love to spend time with cousins and aunts, uncles and grandparents.  Since our trip was really long and full of adventures, I am just going to post some of my favorites from Utah.  In no particular order...

1. Leaving Wes' house to go to church with the Y mountain in the background

2.  Lots of Skylander
  
















 3. Cousin time
 
 
 4.  The BYU Art Museum
 5. FHE at the Provo Temple
 6. Barbecue and ice blocking



 7.Girl time--painting nails!
 8. BYU Dinosaur Museum
 9. BYU Creamery (visited this place at least infinity times)
 10. Connected with old friends from Dental School--The Tobes
 10. Seven Peaks
 
 11. Dinner at Wes'
 12. Girl bonding--Make-up time!
 13. Boy bonding--kungfu ninja time
 14. The boy cousins had a sleepover at Wes' house
 15. Feeding the ducks
 16. Visiting more friends from Dental School--The Clarks
 17. Movie Time at Wes and Ashlee's house
 18. HIKING THE Y!!!  ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE THINGS
 WE DID IT!!!
 19. This is so typical Wes--hanging out with the kids...he is skipping with them across the street next to the Wilkinson Center at BYU.  This is our trip to BYU with the kids...
 20. The girls put on Mine and Ashlee's boots.  Fancy!
 THE BOYS BEING NINJAS AGAIN
 21. I LOVE THIS PICTURE.  THIS IS IN PROVO ON 9TH EAST RIGHT BY WHERE I USED TO LIVE WHEN I WENT TO BYU.  IT USED TO BE A BIG DIRT FIELD WITH A TINY RUN-DOWN SCHOOL NEXT TO IT.  I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE TAKE THINGS AND MAKE THEM BEAUTIFUL AGAIN LIKE THEY DID WHEN THEY CREATED THIS CHURCH THERE.  THE Y MOUNTAIN IS IN THE BACKGROUND.
 IT WAS ALSO VERY COOL TO SEE THE REBUILDING OF THE PROVO TABERNACLE
 
 22. GOOD TIMES AT NANA'S HOUSE WITH COUSIN DAVID!
 GORGEOUS
 ASHLYN AND ASPEN COULD NOT GET ENOUGH TIME WITH THE CATS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment