Book of Mormon Stories (classic stories with scripture and pictures. love.)

The Enchanted Tunnels (this is a series)

Book: How Does the Holy Ghost make me Feel? (great for teaching young kids about baptism and the Holy Ghost...there is a separate baptism book you can buy)

Scripture stickers (this makes it so fun for kids to read their scriptures)

Scripture Scouts (the kids will sing along to the funny songs and like to listen to the scripture story being told)

Hidden Treasures of the Book of Mormon (we've had this book since Trevor was little...we bring it to church and it's a Where's Waldo, Book of Mormon style)

Popcorn popping: Kids favorite dance mix (ok, I have yet to buy this...but I want to... I bet my two younger kids would LOVE it!)

Who's your Hero (the kids LOVE this series. The pictures are a little comical, but the kids really get into these books. Trevor loves to read them to the younger two)

Book of Mormon Battles (I bought this game from Deseret but can't find it on their site now. It's fun and the kids love to play it. They learn Book of Mormon characters while playing the game)
I've seen Popcorn Bopping in the catalog and also thought it looked fun, but I don't have it yet either.
ReplyDelete