In the Faith of Christ

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

CHOCOLATE FOR BREAKFAST

The other day I told the kids all about College and how great it is and how much they will love it when they go. I told them that they will be in charge of themselves and that they will be able to make their own decisions. i.e.: what to eat for breakfast, what classes they want to take, what time they want to go to bed and that they can be whatever they want to be.

This is what they got out of that conversation....I heard them talking to each other yesterday....

TREVOR: College is going to be SO awesome!! Did you know we get to eat chocolate for breakfast?!

CORBIN: Chocolate for breakfast??

TREVOR: Yes! And we get to stay up ALL NIGHT LONG and play and then we get to sleep at school!!

CORBIN: We do??

TREVOR: Yeah, and we can do whatever we want without anyone else telling us what to do! It's going to be awesome.

So glad our conversation made an impression.

3 comments:

  1. So, essentially, they'll take after their mom and her college experience, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I just saw this. You know it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! I just saw this. You know it. :)

    ReplyDelete