In the Faith of Christ

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

OH THE FUNNY THINGS...

That Corbin has been saying lately.

Corbin came home from school one day and said this rather nonchalantly:

"Mom, I am famous.  All the kids at school come up and say hi to me and I don't even know who they are." 

ps he has two older siblings at the same school, it helps :) 

___________


Another time Corbin said this to his friends who were over at our house.  (they were having a debate about something...)

"I asked my dad and he said you were right.  He knows everything.  He even knows more than my mom."


___________


Yesterday:

"Mom, if you are ever looking for me and can't find me, the first place you should check is the dining room table because that is where I eat and I'll probably be eating."





No comments:

Post a Comment