In the Faith of Christ

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Favorite Lunch Box of all times

PLANET BOX.  Hands down. 



I bought these lunch boxes 3 years ago after a long search online for the perfect stainless steel lunch box.  I seriously get stopped by teachers and aids outside of school that I have never met that compliment these lunch boxes.  They will say, "Oh you are Ashlyn's mom?!  I love her lunch box!!"  I'm not kidding.  This happens a lot.  But they are THAT amazing.  I have one for each kid.  Pottery Barn has started selling them from their stores. They match their backpacks!! Check it out. 

You will want one for you kid.  I never use sandwich baggies anymore.  I save close to $200 dollars a year not buying sandwich bags for my three kids, not to mention the fact that it is better for the environment.

Check out PLANETBOX

They are easy to wash too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment