I kind of go all out for Valentines Day. The kids wake up in the morning and a heart mylar balloon is tied to the end of their bed. After the kids wake up, we go downstairs with the balloons and tie them to the dining room table chairs. I made heart shaped sausage, pink eggs, pink drink and stertz for breakfast. For dinner I made a heart shaped pizza.
I have a scavenger hunt for the kids every year. They have to follow confetti hearts throughout the house to get to the gift, which is usually a few books. My mom always gave us books for V-day when I was growing up and I loved it! I carry that tradition on with my kids. So, they usually get a couple of books and candy. Along the confetti heart path are a few little toys/more candy for them to have.
No comments:
Post a Comment