In the Faith of Christ

Friday, February 1, 2013

Ice skating

 January 2013
Ashlyn planned a trip for us to go ice skating.  
We took Zack with us.

Ashlyn and Corbin started off with the cones but warmed up to ice skating without them later.
 Trevor and Zack
 Trevor
 Ashlyn and Dave
 Me and the kids
 It's funny because I never remember having issues ice skating.  In my memory, I just got on the ice and basically started doing triple lutz's. :)  I wonder if I went through the "holding the cone" phase and then worked up to feeling comfortable and I just don't remember that part.  My kids (all three) were so nervous to get on the ice and took some real warming up before they felt comfortable.  

Oh, and we never wore helmets as kids, ever.  After this experience with Trevor, I think I will have them wear helmets until they are 100. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment