In the Faith of Christ

Friday, February 1, 2013

Family Fitness night

Are you kidding me?!  This was the funnest event, I couldn't believe how cute it was.  The kids school hosted a family night that was centered on fitness.  We had never been before and we were so glad we went this year.  I wish we had gone every year!  Ashlyn planned this activity for our family.  We all loved it. 

First the kids did a relay where they had to run and unstack a tower of cups and then rebuild it. 
 
 Then they went through an obstacle course
Then the kids played volley ball and basket ball
 And lastly, they had a bunch of matts with light weights and bars for them to lift and an area for them to do push-ups and jump rope.
 So tough!!
Oh man, I loved Ashlyn's push-ups.  I tried to show her the right way but she said, "Mom, I want to do it my way.  I like doing it this way." haha (ummm...that's because it's easier and it basically takes no effort :))
Trevor is so tough!
 Corbin could not get enough of the jump rope.  He jumped forwards and backwards.
 One more shot of the push-ups, just for fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment