In the Faith of Christ

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Handsome

Dave goes to a lot of Oral Surgery conferences.  He works long hours during the week and sometimes the weekend.  I never post what he does, but when he is not busy with work, he hangs out with us. :)  And I think he is handsome, hence the subject title.  So, here is a shout out to Dave.
 That is totally an IBC rootbeer his friend is holding.
When Dave is at conferences out of state he usually sends the kids pictures of what he sees and will also bring a treat home for them.  No, Dave doesn't hang out at the American Girl doll store, but he knows Ashlyn loves it so he sent her a picture while he was in Chicago.
These are a few of the really fun people Dave gets to work with (I'm glad Jose never checks my blog so he won't care...or know...I posted this picture of him at the hospital:)).  He has loved working with these guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment