In the Faith of Christ

Friday, August 17, 2012

Book of the Week

INHERITANCE
(June 4, 2012) 

This was the fourth and final book in the Eragon series.  And I liked it.  The third book was probably my favorite.  I loved Roran's character and storyline.  I liked that good conquered evil. It felt like the author threw in a bunch of answers to questions he started earlier in the series at the very end of the book just to tie up loose ends. 


THE WEDNESDAY LETTERS
(June 11, 2012)


I liked this book but didn't like everything about it.  I liked the storyline between Malcolm and Rain.  I think the horrible thing that was uncovered by the letters was a little unbelievable and how quickly all was forgiven was equally unbelievable.  I would have loved this story more if the focus was just Malcom and Rain.  It felt like the author couldn't figure out the focus of the book.


OUTLIERS
(June 18, 2012)

I really enjoyed this book.  I think everyone should read it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment