In the Faith of Christ

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Combined birthday party

 May 4, 2012
I thought the idea of having Ashlyn and Corbin's birthday party at Jump Start Gymnastics was inspired. :) It was that good. Mostly because it was the first time that I did a party outside of our home and I didn't have to do anything but pick up the cake and make the party favors. Awesomeness. The three coaches did EVERYTHING! They even sliced the cake and passed it out for me and handed out all of the party favors. I got to take tons of pictures, enjoy the kids having fun and talk with friends. Did I mention it was awesome?  I loved that the coaches made Ashlyn and Corbin feel special by putting them up on this block that was covered in a colorful parachute. 
Then they had all of the kids stand around them in a circle and hold hands while 
singing Happy Birthday. It was so cute. 

Cake and favors:


This is where the fun begins...













2 comments:

  1. How fun! I signed Julie up for a 5-day camp there at the beginning of June. I found a half-off Living Social deal for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great deal!! She will love it!

    ReplyDelete