The missionaries came up with THE CUTEST skit. It involved a plane crash and two lost travelers. I have to say that Sam and Katie were the BEST actors of all time!!
These are pictures of the kids performing "Pearly Shells"
Pearly Shells, Pearly Shells
From the Ocean, from the Ocean
Shining in the sun, shining in the Sun
Covering the shore, covering the shore
When I see them, when I see them
My heart tells me that I love you
More than all those little pearly shells, pearly shells.
Such a cute little Hawaiian song!
Me and the sister Missionaries (my most favorite people ever)
Dave got asked to cut and then husk a coconut.
He readily agreed. :)
During the skit, the coconut water accidentally got spilled on the stage which resulted in an angry chastisement from our Bishop (yikes!) and a demand for Dave to rent a steam vac and clean it. We are confident Dave will be called as the next Building clean up coordinator due to this incident. :)
Dave and some other guys in our ward performing the Haka.
The missionaries in our area. We LOVE them!!
Side note: Ashlyn won 3rd place in best Hawaiin costume. It was exciting! :) She won a gallon-sized jug of fruit punch and my kids drank it all in one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment