In the Faith of Christ

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I taught preschool the week before we left

MARCH 22--OPPOSITE DAY!! My lesson plan was opposites and it was so cute. I asked the kids to dress up for opposite day. They were so creative. One of the boys had all of his clothes on inside out and backwards, other kids were wearing one pig tail in their hair, opposite socks, a skirt over their pants, underwear over their pants (this was SO funny because it seemed so out of character for her).
p.s. Ashlyn did not want to take this picture... :) Also, my mom made the cute dress she is wearing...
I made an opposite train out of chairs. They had to find the word that was the opposite of the word that was written on their train ticket. I love these cute kids.
I also had a tray of opposite foods: sweet and sour, hot and cold, spicy and plain

No comments:

Post a Comment