In the Faith of Christ

Friday, April 22, 2011

Ashlyn's Marriage Proposal

Ashlyn's really had an eventful month. :) And by the way, SHE was the one delving out marriage proposals, not receiving them! Assertive? I think so. Ashlyn has proposed to two boys thus far. Here they are--But really, can you blame her? They are adorable.

So, Ashlyn learned right away that Parker (in the blue) was already betrothed to Sage (that story will have to be told another time--it's hilarious). She wasn't phased. She quickly moved on to another cutest boy in the ward--Miles. Here they are...

He calls her "princess". Seriously. Didn't I mention that he was cute? She told me that she wanted to marry him so that she can kiss him on the lips...and as I am writing this my face is turning red because of her brazen nature! Anyone who knows me knows that I am so the opposite of this. And we never talk about kissing people so I have no idea where she got that!! It's ok though because she thinks that people don't get married until they are 100 years old. :)

Miles' parents call these two "the pasty friends". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment