In the Faith of Christ

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

WE WENT TO OUR OWN V-DAY PARTY!!!

Just adults. We hired a babysitter (which we never do because I am paranoid) and had an AMAZINGLY great time! My friend Meghan is party person extraordinaire and the whole thing was so fun! She and her husband put on a "love connection" game where questions were asked, the husband had to answer and then the wife had to answer the question the way she thought the husband responded (and vice versa). Out of like 7 couples DAVE AND I WON!!!

For the winning questions I had to answer "What is your father-in-laws middle name". Totally got it right. :) And Dave actually remembered the colors of our Wedding!! The stars were aligned and we were happy to accept the prize of a bucket of chocolates, movies, love songs and lip gloss! (who are we kidding--we totally ROCK at this game and will take anyone down who is up for a challenge :))




........ THE HOSTS--MEGS AND TY LOVELESS! .........


2 comments:

  1. Cute to have a valentines day party! It's nice to do all the crafty and cooking things with the kids but also nice to go enjoy letting someone else do the work! Fun idea! you didn't really meet on a blog did you? haha How did you two really meet I bet it's a cute story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is nice to have a babysitter once in a while and have a date night with Dave! We didn't meet on a blog...I don't think blogs were around when we got engaged (we are so old!!:)). We totally have the normal (boring) BYU story...we met at BYU. :) (ok there are other fun/juicy details of our meeting, but I'll have to tell you those in person!:)).

    ReplyDelete