Don't let this label deceive you. This is the maple syrup that we boiled down from tree sap!! Is it nerdy that I think this is REALLY cool?!! It is delicious and we have been enjoying it on our pancakes this week.
That is so awesome! I always wanted to try that--ever since I saw them tapping the trees at the Farm Park. You and Dave are so good at trying things like that. What a fun way to make memories! Tasty too!!
Laurie--it is SO easy. Get yourself a spile so that you'll be ready to go next year. :) Mel--you are funny, I'm pretty sure you are the most creative and exciting person I know.
That is so awesome! I always wanted to try that--ever since I saw them tapping the trees at the Farm Park. You and Dave are so good at trying things like that. What a fun way to make memories! Tasty too!!
ReplyDeleteWHAT? That is totally awesome! Your life is so much more exciting than ours :)
ReplyDeleteLaurie--it is SO easy. Get yourself a spile so that you'll be ready to go next year. :)
ReplyDeleteMel--you are funny, I'm pretty sure you are the most creative and exciting person I know.