
After scripture and prayer tonight I tucked the kids in bed, brushed their teeth, gave them books to read and I was out. It was a long fun day of playing outside with friends and I was feeling the effects of it. Then I hear Trevor call out to me from his bedroom, "Mom, can you tuck me in? I want to sleep good tonight." So, I go over and start to tuck him in and tease him about how of course the only way he could get good sleep tonight is if the best mom in the world tucks him in. And he goes, "You really are the best. You and dad are the best parents." OH! I melted. I hugged him and gave him a big kiss and said thanks and he goes, "Can I have computer games tomorrow now?" :)
What a conniving little casanova... Carrie and I love your blog! And of course, we miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny!
ReplyDeleteWay cute blog, Cathy! Love that you finally started one.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, Trevor definitely knows how to work the system and he is only 6. :)
ReplyDelete