

Let's start with something warm.
It's obviously the dead of winter here in Cleveland and that's no way to start off a blog. Our intro will consist of the last few pictures taken before the long night of the Cleveland winter set in. I wish it were always like this around here.
This is me...in a tree fort. I'm still in school. There's a good chance that I always will be. I'm currently in my 2nd of 5 years of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency. This year is like 3rd/4th year med school for me. I'm currently in an ER rotation that I'm really enjoying (and not just for the relaxed schedule). Mostly I'm excited for spring break in another week and that it's maple tapping season.
As you can see, I haven't grown up yet...but I'm not worried because my dad obviously hasn't either. It's not looking good for Trevor.
Do you think any male Collette has a chance of actually maturing to their natural age? Didn't think so.
ReplyDeleteMaybe it is so their wives can stay young. Thanks for taking one for the team. :)
I don't think Nate's going to "grow up" anytime soon either! Haha! :)
ReplyDelete