Hmmm I just wrote a comment and totally forgot to put in my word verification. So, lets try again! That top pic is the best! P.S. Before you upload your pics, check the "Large" size and "Every Time" or whatever the option is so that we can see your kids, and goofy husband, better! This time... my word verification is forpres. Melanie For Pres!
Dying Easter eggs is so much fun! Your kids did a great job! I'm so happy you started a blog! I love the picture at the top of Trevor, Ashlyn and Corbin! They are so cute!
Hmmm I just wrote a comment and totally forgot to put in my word verification. So, lets try again!
ReplyDeleteThat top pic is the best!
P.S. Before you upload your pics, check the "Large" size and "Every Time" or whatever the option is so that we can see your kids, and goofy husband, better!
This time... my word verification is forpres. Melanie For Pres!
Dying Easter eggs is so much fun! Your kids did a great job! I'm so happy you started a blog! I love the picture at the top of Trevor, Ashlyn and Corbin! They are so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh! Thanks for the picture tip Mel..I am kind of blog illiterate :) Thanks for the fun comments both of you!
ReplyDelete