"I felt overwhelmed with joy and gratitude that he would feel I was worthy to serve. I was finally in a position to do something to prove to the Lord that I adored Him, that I had become aware of Him, that I had changed my life, and that I was willing to do everything I
could to build His kingdom."
F. Enzio Busche
could to build His kingdom."
F. Enzio Busche
Just one of the many quotes that I loved from this book. I feel this same way often.
I loved this book. It was basically a book that contained all of one man's life miracles. It was a testament to me that miracles still happen and that God is aware of us and is more powerful than a human being can comprehend. There were stories in this book that I read and re-read because they were so magnificent I had to read it again to believe it. I felt the Spirit while I read this book and many stories brought tears to my eyes. I would want everyone to read this book.
I loved this book. It was basically a book that contained all of one man's life miracles. It was a testament to me that miracles still happen and that God is aware of us and is more powerful than a human being can comprehend. There were stories in this book that I read and re-read because they were so magnificent I had to read it again to believe it. I felt the Spirit while I read this book and many stories brought tears to my eyes. I would want everyone to read this book.

No comments:
Post a Comment