In the Faith of Christ

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snowshoeing

I love snowshoeing! Granted, it's just a bunch of walking around in fancy shoes, but for some reason it is so fun to me. We all love it. We went with some friends out snowshoeing on Martin Luther King day. Dave had the day off and it was a really fun family day. We got to roast marshmallows and drink hot chocolate while we were out snowshoeing too. Good times. We ended the day with a barbecue at another friends house. (don't ask about my warm potato salad, ok? I was crunched for time, I promise :)).

gearing up...


Sam helping Corbin get started

The dads and kids


the group

our family

Lucy and Ashlyn

Ashlyn and me

Trevor, Aiden, Sam and Tommy

drinking hot chocolate

falling asleep...

roasting marshmallows

1 comment:

  1. What a great activity. It looks like you had a lot of fun and is neat that everyone could participate. Your kids are so darling.

    ReplyDelete