In the Faith of Christ

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trevor is funny too

But I'm going to focus on all the cute things he has done lately. Trevor loves to leave me and David love notes. The other day he told me that I had a note right outside my door and that I needed to read it and then he snuck off to bed. (it's showing me that snuck is not a real word but at this point I don't care :)). Anyway, I went to find the note and on it, it said, "Dear Cathy, I love you so much. By the way, you are #1. Love, Mystery Man."
hahaha! So funny and cute. Last night he left a card on our pillow that read: "The awesome mom and dad! D+C=LOVE (written in the middle of hearts) The inside of the card said, "Dear mom and dad, I love you guys so much. You guys are so nice. Love, Trevor" Then he drew a picture of Dave and I on the next page with hearts rising from our heads that ended in a conversation bubble that read, "It all started with two falling in love." lol He is so dang cute.

Today he drew a picture of Ashlyn sitting on our back deck with her butterfly costume on. Pictures of all 3 masterpieces to be scanned and uploaded when my laziness for scanning subsides. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment