Tonight during our "pillow talk".
This came out in a stream from Corbin's mouth in complete and total seriousness:
"Hey mom, mom, did you know that there is metal wire in the middle of a pipe cleaner? Did you know that your nose is made up of brains and blood? Did you know that your brains are made out of rock? Did you know that your teeth have metal in them? Did you know that your knees have a really small planet in it?"
p.s. Dave what are you teaching this child? :)
Seriously, hilariously awesome! I got a kick out of the whole thing, but I actually snorted out loud when I read the thing about the knee planet. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteCorbin is so cute! Sounds like he soaks up information like a sponge. His dad was the same way! He'll keep you on your toes!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I love your pillow talk with the kids...You're a great mom!
Thanks guys! He is a character that one. :)
ReplyDelete