This is actually the funniest picture of them ALL!! So, Dave (for some reason known only to him) insisted that I take a picture of him trying to kiss this buffalo (or whatever it is). This buffalo was situated in the middle of this huge lobby that was crowded with people so he wanted me to take a picture really fast. (how he ever fell for the following prank is a mystery...) So when he ran up to take a picture really fast I pretended that my camera wasn't working right and he had to wait in that position for (as long as I could get him to) 30 seconds while I fidgeted around with my camera. The most hilarious part about this story is that he fell for this prank 3 TIMES!! HAHAHAHA still makes me laugh...
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Flashback
My mom just sent me a few pictures from the past, which I really appreciate since we toasted them all the last time our computer died. Here are a couple from when we went to Kalahari, an indoor water park, with my mom in March. We had so much fun spending time with my mom!







This is actually the funniest picture of them ALL!! So, Dave (for some reason known only to him) insisted that I take a picture of him trying to kiss this buffalo (or whatever it is). This buffalo was situated in the middle of this huge lobby that was crowded with people so he wanted me to take a picture really fast. (how he ever fell for the following prank is a mystery...) So when he ran up to take a picture really fast I pretended that my camera wasn't working right and he had to wait in that position for (as long as I could get him to) 30 seconds while I fidgeted around with my camera. The most hilarious part about this story is that he fell for this prank 3 TIMES!! HAHAHAHA still makes me laugh...
This is actually the funniest picture of them ALL!! So, Dave (for some reason known only to him) insisted that I take a picture of him trying to kiss this buffalo (or whatever it is). This buffalo was situated in the middle of this huge lobby that was crowded with people so he wanted me to take a picture really fast. (how he ever fell for the following prank is a mystery...) So when he ran up to take a picture really fast I pretended that my camera wasn't working right and he had to wait in that position for (as long as I could get him to) 30 seconds while I fidgeted around with my camera. The most hilarious part about this story is that he fell for this prank 3 TIMES!! HAHAHAHA still makes me laugh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment