In the Faith of Christ

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oh how my kids make me laugh...

So Ashlyn always has a hard time when I try to do her hair. She basically just doesn't like it and tries to come up with any excuse for me not to do it. Yesterday when I mentioned it was time for me to do her hair she said, "But Mom, I am already beautiful, look at me!!"

Corbin also is being funny. He is so MISCHIEVOUS! Today Ashlyn had some friends over for a play date and while they were all dressed up sitting at the tea party table, he snuck around, gathered all of their princess shoes and threw them down the stairs! -With a big smile on his face! (I watched the whole thing and secretly laughed:)). Then during lunch he took a piece of his string cheese and put it on one of the girls shoulders without them knowing, giggling the whole way. Why?!!:)

1 comment: